Short on time? Here's the 60 second quick guide
Check nearby departures and tracking your bus or train
On the Home tab, you’ll find a map with your location, a big search button and a list of nearby stops including their next departures.
Tap on the map to expand it to fill the screen. Move the map around and tap on any station for next arrivals.
Plan a trip
We can guide you to wherever you need to go – just tap on Where to?
The app will show you up to five different ways to get there by bus or train.
You can tweak what kind of trips you want to see by tapping on Options: you can ask for directions which are simpler (less transfers), or only show specific vehicles (buses only, trains only).
Tap on any trip to bring up step-by-step directions.
Add your favorite locations
Tap on the Favorites tab and tap on Home, Work or Add Location to add locations to your list.
Once saved, these will appear when you’re searching for destinations. You can also search for street addresses, business names, ZIP and post codes, What3Words addresses and more.
You’ll see that most screens have a ★ icon on the top-right corner – if you tap on this, it will add that screen – whether it’s a bus stop, train station, live tracking or step-by-step directions – to your Favorites list.
First, add your favorite lines:
- Tap on the Lines tab – this will show all nearby lines. If your line isn’t on the list, type the name into the search bar to find it.
- Once you see your line name, tap on it to bring up the route map.
- Tap on the ★ icon on the top right corner to add it to your Favorites list.
Next, switch on Line Alerts:
- Tap on the More tab.
- Tap on Notifications then Line Alerts.
- Toggle Line Alerts to ON.